Thursday, January 22, 2009

Barack Hussein Obama. Never did I think I would hear the name of a President with the middle name Hussein, especially following the events of September 11. He is being hailed as the first "black" president; however, I would like to point out that he is 1/2 black, his mother was white. He is a blend of both cultures, why does this not get reported?

I feel Barack Obama is the first president elected by the press, for the press and of the press. The liberal media chose to make him a messiah. Heralded as the President of Hope and Change. They slaughtered Sarah Palin due to her "lack of experience" yet we elected a party planner with NO track record and NO experience!!! Seriously???

I have to say, his first moves as President concern me greatly!!! Closing Guantanamo Bay, slowing down the trials of known terrorists and opening up funding of abortion in other countries... WOW!

Millions are following him all glassy-eyed and dazed, and seriously Booed the departing PRESIDENT! No class at all. I don't care if you disagree with his policies but show the PRESIDENT respect - Never, never, never did I think I would see the American public Boo a president, no matter what they thought about him. Heck, Bill Clinton, who lied under oath and cheated on his wife in the oval office was shown more respect.

And don't even get me started on that so-called prayer stating something about "whites getting it right" - Not all whites are against blacks for Heaven's sake!!! Seriously??? What the hell kind of prayer is that = We just elected the first biracial President!!!

Stepping off of soap box now and hoping things will be better.

No comments: