Wednesday, February 11, 2009


I could not bring myself to even type his name in this blog. Bailey - his name was Bailey. I still am not over his loss. I still cry when I think about him. He was the best dog I have ever owned (don't tell Mandi). Each is special in their own way, Chelsea - our first baby, Jake - my big lummox, Mandi - devoted. And then came Bailey. Never have I had a dog so intuned with me. He NEVER left my side when I was at home. He was my constant shadow, always ready to do whatever I asked of him. He slept in with me each morning, waiting patiently until I was awake. He would go out in the yard with me and I could trust him to not run away. He waited patiently for me to play with him and stopped when I stopped, always lying at my feet. He was my baby boy and now he is gone, having died on November 15, 2008 from causes unknown. I will miss him deeply for a very long time...Sleep well Bailey - till we meet again in Heaven.

No comments: